Smashed Potato Salad II
- 2 pounds small white potatoes
- 1 bunch scallions bias sliced thin
- 1 red onion diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise - (to 1)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
In a saucepan, cover the potatoes with water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender. Drain and place in a mixing bowl. Smash the potatoes with a potato masher. Add scallions, red onion, mayonnaise, and cider vinegar. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
This recipe yields 4 servings.