- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cane syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced serrano peppers
- 1 teaspoon minced red chili peppers
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded peeled carrots
- 1 cup shredded collard greens
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup toasted peanuts
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the dressing ingredients, except the oil. Process on high speed. With the motor running, add the oil in a steady stream. Adjust the seasoning, to taste.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Toss with the dressing, to taste, and serve immediately.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.