Banana Pudding - Sweetie Pie
This recipe brings back fond memories of past, 2 layers of vanilla wafers, banana slices and pudding are topped of with lots of whipped cream. One word sums it up.... YUM!
- 12 ounce vanilla wafers (approx. 1 box, may use more for trimming the bowl)
- 5 bananas
- 1 box Jello instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla flavoring
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 large 16-ounce tub or 2x 8-ounce tubs Cool Whip
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Mix the sugar and pudding in a bowl with the milk and the vanilla flavoring. Let thicken.
Add 1/2 the tub of Cool Whip. Stir well until fluffy.
Layer bottom of a trifle bowl or 9 x 13 pan with vanilla wafers.
Next layer is 2 or 3 cut bananas
Next layer is 1/2 of the pudding mixture.
Next layer is vanilla wafers.
Next layer is the last 2 or 3 cut bananas.
Pour rest of pudding mixture over that.
Top with a final layer of Cool Whip.
Chill and serve!
You'll also love
- Corned Beef Sliders with Cabbage... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Baked Potato Soup 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Biscuits 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Individual No Cook Key Lime Pies 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Caramel Honeycrisp Apple Bars 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Double Fudge Banana Muffins 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Banana Bread in a Mug 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Chocolate Flan 4.4/5 (13 Votes)