- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup grated medium or sharp Cheddar cheese
- 10 oz. canned sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup skim evaporated milk or cream
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Beat cream cheese and 1 egg together in bowl. Beat in remaining 2 eggs, 1 at a time.
Stir in next 7 ingredients.
Turn into pie shell. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake on bottom shelf of 350 degrees F oven for about 45 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.