HCG Diet (P3/4) Banana Cake
9g of protein, 25g of fat, about 5.5g of sugars, about 300 calories per serving
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tbs Splenda
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbs real vanilla extract
- 80 g very dark chocolate chopped or chips
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup raisins or sultanas (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8″ square tin with baking paper.
In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Mix in the eggs, melted butter, Splenda, chocolate bits, raisins and vanilla. Add the almond flour, coconut, salt, and baking soda. Mix everything really well.
Bake for 20 to 35 minutes, until the cake is golden brown and springs back to the touch.