Pretzel Jello Dessert
- 2 c. crushed Pretzels Crushed 3/4 c. melted buter
- very small pieced 2 T. sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large pkg. strawberry Jello 2 (10 oz.) carton frozen
- 1 3/4 c. boiling water strawberries with juice
BOTTOM - Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In 9 x 13 inch baking dish mix together pretzels, sugar, and butter press on the bottom on pan. Place in oven and bake for 8 minutes remove and cool completely.
MIDDLE - cream together sugar, cream cheese, fold in Cool Whip. Spread over Pretzel mixture.
TOP - In a medium bowl combine Jello and boiling water stir until Jello is dissolved. Then add frozen strawberries and stil until strawberries are broken up. Place in refrigerator for about 1 minutes until almost set, remove over cream cheese mixture. Chill until set about 2 hours.