Lemon Biscoff Bars
- 5 ounces Biscoff Cookies
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Lemon Filling:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 350. Grease an 8×8 pan. Set aside
In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cookies until coarsely ground. Add the brown sugar, salt, and melted butter. Process until a ball of dough starts to form.
Transfer the dough to the prepared 8×8 pan and press it evenly across the entire bottom of the pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
While the crust bakes, prepare the filling by whisking together the eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
Once the crust is finished baking, immediately pour the filling over the crust and continue baking for 20-25 minutes, until set and golden at the edges. Cool completely before slicing.
Yield: 16 squares
You'll also love
- beef tips and gravy crock pot meal 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- gardein Korean beefless tips rice... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Three Tomato Risotto 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Avocado and Orange Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bisquick impossibly French Apple... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Veggies: Sweet Plantains with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mom's lemon custard pie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)