Fresh Fruit Salad With Lime Honey Dressing
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 10 to 12 cups of assorted fruit
- 2 apricots, sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 honeydew melon (about 2 cups chopped)
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and sliced (about 2 cups sliced)
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 cups red and green seedless grapes
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries_
- juice of two limes (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint (8 to 10 large leaves)
In a large plastic or glass bowl, combine the fruit. Refrigerate.
In a small bowl whisk the lime juice, honey, and mint together. Drizzle over fruit and toss lightly when ready to serve. Keep chilled.