Apple Pie Bites
- 1 (Tart) Apple Sliced
- 3 Heaping Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1 Pkg. Crescent Rolls
Preheat Oven to 350˚
1. Roll out the dough on a greased cookie sheet, brush with butter and sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon in individual pieces of dough.
2. Roll up an apple slice in the dough forming a crescent, brush with melted butter and top with cinnamon. Repeat for others.
3. Bake for 12-15 Mins at 350˚.
4. Remove from oven, filling will be hot! Serve alone or with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.