Kicked Up Bellini Cocktails
- 2 large ripe peaches peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 3 tablespoons bitter almond liqueur
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2 cups Champagne (or sparkling wine)
- 4 peach segments for garnish
In a blender, combine the peaches, syrup, liqueur, and ice cubes and process until well combined and frothy. Divide among 4 Champagne flutes and pour in the Champagne. Stir gently to combine. Garnish each glass with a peach segment. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.