Skillet Parmesan Zucchini
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 small zucchini (1 lb.), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Cook and stir peppers and onions in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. Add zucchini; cook and stir 2 min.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce; cover. Cook 8 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Sprinkle with cheeses; cook, covered, 1 min. or until mozzarella is melted.