Greek style pasta salad, WebMD
6 weightwatchers points per serving
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 large uncooked zucchini, halved and very thinly sliced.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium fresh tomatos, seeded and finely diced
- 6 medium uncooked scallions, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. dill
- 1 pound cooked penne pasta
- 1 tsp. table salt, to taste
- 1 tsp. black pepper, to taste
- 12 pitted kalamata olives in vinegar and olive oil, chopped
Combine all the ingrediants except the pasta and the salt in a large bowl.. Toss and let sit for at least 30 minutes, up to 4 hours.
Bring pasta water to a boil, salt the water and add the pasta, cook until dente (about 10 minutes).
Carefully scoop the pasta out and add to the bowl with the vegies. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve warm or at room temperature.