Squash Ribbons in a Creamy Chive and Onion Sauce
- 3 large zucchini, peeled
- 3 large yellow squash, peeled
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 tsp. each Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
1.Cut zucchini and squash into thin ribbons using a mandoline slicer. (Or, if you don't have a mandoline slicer, use a sharp knife to cut the zucchini and squash into matchstick slices.)
2. In a large skillet, melt butter in milk over medium-high heat. Add cream cheese spread; stir until melted. Toss in zucchini, squash and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook, covered, 6-8 minutes until squash is tender. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve.