BBQ Spice Rubbed Turkey breast
- 2 3 to 3 1/2lb bone in turkey breast halves
- 2 T packed brown sugar
- 2 t garlic powder
- 2 t paprika
- 1 1/2 t salt
- 1 t ground cumin
- 1 t chili powder
- 3/4 t ground black pepper
- 1 recipe cranberry bbq sauce
Preheat oven to 440 degrees. In a small bowl combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt,cumin, chili powder and pepper. Rub spice mixture on outside of each turkey breast. Place breasts bone side down on roasting rack in prepared pan.
Roast on the lower rack of oven for 20 minutes. Reduce oven to 350. Roast for 1 or 1 1/2 more hours until meat themometer reads 165 degrees occasionally spooning pan juices over the turkey.
Remove turkey and cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with Cranberry BBQ Sauce.
Cranberry BBQ Sauce
In a med suace pan heat 1t of veg oil over med heat. Add 1 c chopped onion; cook about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in 1 16 oz can of cranberry sauce, 1/3c chili sauce, 1T cider vinegar, 1t worcestershire sauce and 1/4t ground black pepper.. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered about 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
You'll also love
- Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Skinny Baked Brie Phyllo Cups with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- chicken wing lasagna 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey, Brie, and Apple Panini 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Marinated Grilled Turkey Breast 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Vegetable-Braised Turkey Breast 4/5 (1 Votes)