Grilled Redskin Potatoes with Garlic
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs redskin potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
Preheat grill to medium (375). Tear off a sheet of foil roughly 24 inches long; rub a bit of olive oil on the foil (or spray lighly with cooking spray) to prevent sticking. Wash potatoes; cut into 3/4" chunks.
In a medium bowl, toss potatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Transfer the potatoes to the prepared foil sheet; fold the long edges together and crimp the seal, then seal the short sides by folding them up to make a rectangular packet.
Place packet on the preheated grill; cook without turning for 25 minutes. Remove foil packet to a plate and carefull open (watch for steam). Season potatoes with a sprinkle of coarse salt before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (318 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (298 Votes)