Cheesy Hash Browns
These delicious cheesy hash browns make a wonderful breakfast or dinner side dish.
- 1 (2-pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces Colby cheese, shredded
- 5 1/3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons crushed corn flakes cereal, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Mix hash brown potatoes, sour cream, onion, cream of chicken soup, Colby cheese, and melted butter in a bowl; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Transfer mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish and sprinkle top with corn flake crumbs.
Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling, about 1 hour.