Garlic and Herb Roasted Potatoes with Raita
- 4-4 1/2 pounds unpeeled Washington Red Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 475 F.
Wash potatoes, then cut into long wedges. Mix salt, pepper, garlic and herbs.
In a large bowl, whisk oil and mustard. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Sprinkle in herb mixture, then toss again, coating potatoes evenly.
Place potatoes skin side down on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, prepare raita: Squeeze cucumber to remove as much liquid as possible. Mix cucumber with remaining ingredients.
Arrange potatoes on a serving platter, dollop with raita, then sprinkle with feta and parsley. Makes 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (440 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (324 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (298 Votes)