Hilda's Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 1/3 cups pumpkin seeds cleaned, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Combine the pumpkin seeds with the garlic powder, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper on prepared baking sheet and toss to combine. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until seeds are crispy and light golden brown. Remove from the oven and stir with a spatula or wooden spoon to release any seeds that have stuck to the baking sheet, and cool completely before serving.
Roasted seeds will keep in an airtight storage container for up to 1 week.
This recipe yields 1 1/3 cups.
Cook's Note: Recipe may be scaled up proportionately.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)