Pacific Rim Cod Papillote
- 4 Trident Seafoods Premium Cod frozen fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 head Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 bunch green onions, diagonally sliced
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup cilantro springs
- Steamed rice
- Sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
Preheat oven to 450 F.
Place each frozen cod fillet in the center of a 12-inch square of parchment paper or foil. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper to taste. Add carrots, bell pepper, cabbage, bean sprouts, green onions and basil on top.
To prepare the sauce, mix sesame oil, teriyaki sauce, garlic and ginger in a small bowl. Drizzle equally over the fish portions.
Seal the packets. Place in a shallow pan and bake for 16-20 minutes.
Fold back the parchment paper or foil and sprinkle fish with cilantro sprigs (optional). Serve in packets with a side of steamed rice sprinkled with sesame seeds. Makes 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (129 Votes)