Dried Cherry Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- 2 6-ounce cans white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup cut green beans, cooked and drained
- 3/4 Cup Cherry Central dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Salad greens (optional)
Combine tuna, green beans, dried cherries, carrots and celery in a medium bowl.
Add dressing, cheese and mustard; toss gently until ingredients are lightly coated. Refrigerate, covered, for 2-3 hours to let flavors blend.
Sprinkle with pine nuts just before serving. Serve over salad greens, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Variation: Cherry Central dried blueberries can be substituted for dried cherries to create another interesting flavor.
You'll also love
- Asian Pear Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Salmon Fillet with Walnut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SLOW-COOKED LEMONY LEEKS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brie & Crab Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- MOM'S NEW ENGLAND SALMON CAKES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Cauliflower Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- bread-tuna sandwich loaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake Shot 0/5 (0 Votes)