PP 8 per serving
- 1 1/2 tbsps. olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko Italian seasoned
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast (thin)
- Olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Fresh Milanese Sauce (1 pp per serving)
- 2 tsps. olive oil
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
Prepare Fresh Milanese Sauce, keep warm:
Heat a large nonstick skillet oer medium-high heat until hot; add oil. Stir in tomato and next 3 ingredients. Cook 4 minutes or until shallots are tender, stirring often.
While tomato mixture cooks, coarsely chop basil.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over media heat until hot; add olive oil.
While pan heats, combine panko and cheese in a shallow dish; coat both sides of chicken with cooking spray, anddredge in panko mixture.
Cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat 7 minutes on each side or until done. Place 1 chicken half on each of 4 plates. Spoon fresh milanese sauce evenly over chicken.