Costco Muffin Recipes
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix ( Duncan Hines is the best)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking power
- For Almond Poppy Seed Muffins: use a white cake mix, add 2 teaspoons poppy seeds, and 1 teaspoon almond extract.
- For Chocolate Muffins: Use a chocolate cake mix, stir in 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
- For Lemon Muffins: Use Lemon Cake mix, 2 teaspoons poppy seeds.
- For Blueberry Muffins: Use White Cake Mix, 1 1/2 cups blueberries.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mix all ingredients together. Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Bake 375' for approximately 20 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
Makes 6 to 12 muffins, depending on the size of muffin pan you us.