Warm Chili Cheese Dip
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (1.75 ounces) package chili seasoning
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4 ounces) diced green chilies, drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat sour cream, cream cheese and cheddar cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined. Stir in chili seasoning, tomatoes and chilies. Pour into a greased 2-quart baking dish. Bake for 50 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with chopped tomatoes and sliced green onions if desired. Serve warm with tortilla chips.