Edamame (Japanese Soybeans) Cooked In The Pod
- 1 pound frozen soybeans
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Place the soybeans in the top of a steamer set over a pot of simmering water. Steam until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and toss with the sesame oil and kosher salt. Serve warm.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup 4.4/5 (148 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean Salad with... 4.4/5 (128 Votes)