Salsa Verde Turkey Burgers
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- garlic salt & pepper
- 1 lb ground lean turkey meat
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- hamburger buns
- lettuce and tomatoes, as desired
- ~Serve with a casserole side or fries/tots and fruit
Scoop out the avocado and mash with a fork.
Add the mayo, garlic, and seasonings and set aside.
In a medium bowl combine the turkey and salsa, then divide to form 4 patties.
In a large nonskillet, cook the patties for 5 minutes on one side. Flip and top each with slice of cheese;cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
Finish on grill if desired.
Spread avocado mixture on the buns.
Top with lettuce and tomato as desired