Petite Blueberry Cheesecakes
Recipe source: Southern Living | July 2014
Make Ahead: After baking, they'll freeze up to one month. Thaw and top with preserves and fruit before serving.
- 12 paper baking cups
- 14 crisp gourmet cookies (such as Lotus Biscoff)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Pinch of table salt
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberry preserves
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Garnish: lime zest
Adapted from southernliving.com
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place paper baking cups in 1 (12-cup) standard-size muffin pan. Pulse cookies in a food processor 8 to 10 times or until finely crushed. Stir together cookie crumbs, butter, and pinch of salt. Firmly press about 1 1/2 Tbsp. crumb mixture into bottom of each baking cup.
2. Bake at 325° for 6 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition. Divide mixture among prepared baking cups.
4. Bake at 325° for 15 to 20 minutes or until just set. Cool on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours.
5. Gently remove cheesecakes from pan. Top each with 1 tsp. preserves and a few blueberries.