Lemon Pepper Shrimp Scampi
- 1 cup uncooked orzo
- 2 tblsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt divided
- 7 tsp unsalted butter divided
- 1 1/2 lbs jumbo shrimp
- 2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 2 tbls fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp peper
1. Cook orzo and drain. Place in bowl and stir in parsley and 1/4 tsp salt.
2. Melt 1 tsp butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle shrimp with remaining 1/4 tsp salt. Add half of shrimp to pan; saute 2 minutes or until shrimp are almost done. Transfer shrimp toa plate. Melt 1 tsp butter in pan and add remaining shrimp to pan and saute 2 minutes or until almost done. Transfer shrimp to plate.
3. Melt remaining 1 tblsp butter in pan. Add garlic to pan; cook 30 seconds sstirring constantly. Add shrimp, juice and pepper to pan cook 1 minute or until shrimp are done.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Pizza Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Ball Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bow Ties with Sausage, Tomatoes... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- peach cobler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Buckle with Pecan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOMS EN CROUTE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Charleston Shrimp and Grits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Dessert with Raspberries 0/5 (0 Votes)