Houston's Artichoke Spinach Dip
- 1 * 1 (6.25 oz) Jar Marinated Artichokes (drained)
- 1 * 1 (10 oz.) Package Frozen Chopped Spinach (thawed and drained very well)
- 1/2 * 1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/3 * 1/3 C. Freshly Grated Romano Cheese
- 1/4 * 1/4 C. Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 * 1 C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 * 1/3 C. Cream or Half and Half
- 1/2 * 1/2 C. Sour Cream
- Salt to taste
- Shaved parmesan on top
1. In food processor blend artichokes, Romano cheese, garlic and parmesan cheese for about 1 - 1 ½ minutes. Artichokes and cheeses should be minced, but should not be pasty.
3. In a mixing bowl add drained spinach, cream, sour cream, mozzarella, stir well. Spoon into mixing bowl mixture from food processor. Blend all ingredients. Mixture should have a medium thick consistency. Spray an oven proof shallow serving dish. Pour artichoke mixture into baking dish and bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Artichoke dip should be a little bubbly and cheese melted through. Remove from oven and serve with your favorite heated tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Broccoli with Garlic Butter and... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Sunday Pork Roast 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Red Snapper & Mango Ceviche 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pineapple Chocolate Carrot Cake 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chili Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach Calzones with Blue Cheese 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Spinach and Egg Breakfast Wrap... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Naan Garlic Spinach and Broccoli... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)