- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grenadine
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 17mins
Combine sugar and 4 cups of water in a medium pan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Simmer without stirring for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool completely.
Pour half of syrup into a blender , add strawberries and blend until smooth. Strain into a pitchers, discard solids.
Add remaining syrup, lemon juice and grenadine to pitcher. Stir to combine and serve over ice.
Optional: Garnish with additional fresh strawberries.
You'll also love
- Fool-Proof Perfect Lemon Curd 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Single-Serving Vegan Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Orange Crush Citrus Custard 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Dump Cake 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Asian Lemon Dipping Sauce 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Moscow Mule 4.5/5 (12 Votes)