Funfetti Cake Batter Buddies
- 5 cups Chex cereal (I used Rice Chex, but Corn Chex would work great!)
- 10 oz (5 squares) vanilla flavored Almond Bark
- 1 1/2 cups Funfetti cake mix (any kind of cake mix would work)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vegetable shortening
Adapted from sixsistersstuff.com
Melt Almond Bark according to the package directions, adding vegetable shortening to thin (I heard that you can make it without the shortening, but it worked great for me to use it).
2. Pour the cereal into a large bowl and drizzle the melted Almond Bark over the cereal. Mix gently with a large spoon or spatula.
3. Dump the cake mix and powdered sugar onto the cereal and mix gently with large spoon until all the cereal is evenly coated.
4. Enjoy!! It's so good! :)