Refreshing salad with the zing of fresh ginger and a hint of garlic.
- 2 Cups frozen, shelled edamame beans
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 Tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cook edamame according to package directions. Cool. Combine beans, diced peppers, sliced green onions and chopped cilantro.
Stir together olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, grated garlic, grated gingerroot, cumin and oregano. Toss with garbanzo mixture.
Refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.