Funfetti Puppy Chow
- 5 cups Chex cereal (I used Rice Chex, but Corn Chex would work great!)
- 10 oz (5 squares) vanilla flavored Almond Bark
- 1 1/2 cups Funfetti cake mix (any kind of cake mix would work)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vegetable shortening
Adapted from sixsistersstuff.com
1. Melt Almond Bark according to the package directions, adding vegetable shortening to thin
2. Pour the cereal into a large bowl and drizzle the melted Almond Bark over the cereal. Mix gently with a large spoon or spatula.
3. Dump the cake mix and powdered sugar onto the cereal and mix gently with large spoon until all the cereal is evenly coated.