Double-Delight Peanut Butter Cookies
45 min. COOK TIME
- 1/4 cup Fisher(r) Dry Roasted Peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Domino(r) or C and H(r) Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup JIF(r) Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Domino(r) or C and H(r) Powdered Sugar
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury(r) Create 'n Bake(r) refrigerated peanut butter cookies, well chilled
Heat in oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl mix chopped peanuts, granulated sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
In another small bowl, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar until completely blended. Shape mixture into 24 (1-inch) balls.
Cut roll of cookie dough into 12 slices. Cut each slice in half crosswise to make 24 pieces; flatten slightly. Shape 1 cookie dough piece around 1 peanut butter ball, covering completely. Repeat with remaining dough and balls.
Roll each covered ball in peanut mixture; gently pat mixture completely onto balls. On ungreased large cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart. Spray bottom of drinking glass with CRISCO(r) Original No-Stick Cooking Spray: press into remaining peanut mixture. Flatten each ball to 1/2-inch thickness with bottom of glass. Sprinkle any remaining peanut mixture evenly on tops of cookies; gently press into dough.
Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Store tightly