Rate this recipe
- Makes 4 cups
- 2 cups jicama, finely diced
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 3 Serrano chiles, finely diced
- 1 large avocado, finely diced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp salt
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Stir to combine.
You'll also love
1. Heat chicken and barbecue sauce in medium saucepan over medium heat until heated through. 2. Combine cilantro, oil and vinegar in large bowl. Stir in jicama and onions until lightly coated. Divide chicken between buns; top with slaw.