Grilled Shrimp with Cilantro Dipping Sauce
- 32 large shrimp
- 1 Qt. orange juice
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 cloves garlic, rough chopped
- 1/2 of a bunch of cilantro
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 of a bunch of cilantro
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 12 cloves roasted garlic
Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for at least half an hour.
Combine first seven ingredients and marinade for 45 minutes.
Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and let the flavors marry for at least one hour in the refrigerator, overnight is better.
Skewer four shrimp on each skewer. Grill on high heat about three minutes per side or until the shrimp just turn pink.
Remove from grill and serve immediately with the dipping sauce.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (140 Votes)