Favorite Potato Salad
- 14 small boiling potatoes - (abt 2 1/2 lbs) scrubbed well (such as red bliss)
- 6 slices crisp-cooked bacon crumbled
- 6 hard-boiled eggs roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup finely-chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup finely-chopped celery
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1-inch. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until the potatoes are just tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, cool, then cut the potatoes into halves.
In a large mixing bowl combine potatoes with all remaining ingredients and gently toss to combine. Refrigerate the salad several hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.
This recipe yields 2 quarts of potato salad, or about 8 servings.