Sausage and Potato Breakfast Casserole
Wonderful recipe and great for brunch! It can be made ahead the night before.
- 1 lb. ground pork breakfast sausage
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 lb. frozen tater tots potatoes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain and spread evenly in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
Spread cheese over sausage.
In large bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour over cheese. (May be refrigerated overnight at this point). Top with tater tots.
Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are hot. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Corn Casserole by Pioneer Woman 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Yummy Sausage and Cheese Plate 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Glazed Banana Slices 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Rhubarb Crunch Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Meatloaf with Turkey, Pork &... 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- White Beans with Spinach & Sausage 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hamburger and Mashed Potato... 4/5 (1 Votes)