Cajun Tomato Pie
- 1 pie shell
- 4 large tomatoes (sliced thickly)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Cajun Seasoning and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup green onions (sliced)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheese (grated)
- 1/4 cup bacon (sliced into 1 inch pieces and cooked)
1. Place the tomato slices on the bottom of the pie shell in one or two layers and sprinkle with the sugar, Cajun seaoning, pepper and green onions.
2. Mix the mayonnaise, cheese and bacon and spread over the tomatoes.
3. Bake in a preheated 400F oven until golden brown and bubbling, about 20-30 minutes.