Crockpot Beef and Broccoli
- 1 lb boneless beef chuck raost, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar or honey
- 1 T sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T cornstarch
- 2 T cooled sauce from the crockpot after being cooked
- Fresh broccoli florets (as many as desired)
- Hot cooked rice (brown rice, or riced cauliflower)
1. Place beef in a crock pot.
2. In a small bowl, combine beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar/honey, oil and garlic. pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce from the crockpot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. (if your sauce is not thickening, try bringing your sauce to a boil on the stove top with the corn starch mixture. Boil until your desired consistancy is reached).
4. Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
5. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
6. Serve over hot cooked rice.
You'll also love
- Pork T-Bone Steaks with Whiskey... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle-Maple Black Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CARROT AND APPLE CAKE by Lorraine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Knot Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Dracula Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Papa Choy's Tomato Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cavatelli with Broccoli Rabe and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Garlic Saute 0/5 (0 Votes)