Bloody Mary With Lemon-Rosemary Pickled Green Beans
- 3 ounces lemon vodka
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon drained bottled horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 Lemon-Rosemary Pickled Green Beans (see recipe)
Combine all the ingredients except the green beans in a small pitcher and stir well to combine.
Fill 2 tall glasses with cracked ice. Pour the tomato mixture into the glasses and garnish each with 2 green beans. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 2 drinks.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)