Dale's Can't Stop Eating It Salad
- 2 heads of iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped (not too large a chop)
- 1 white or yellow onion, chopped (not too large a chop)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs Sugar or splenda
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 4-5 bacon slices fried crisp & crumble (or microwave)
1. In a large bowl top lettuce with celery & onion.
2. Mix mayonnaise with vinegar and drop spoonfulls over salad.
3. Mix sour cream with sugar and drop spoonfulls over salad.
4. Spread dressing evenly over salad to cover, sprinkle (lots of) parmesan cheese over dressing and grind lots of black pepper over the cheese.
5. Make ahead & cover with plastic wrap. When ready to serve, crumble bacon and toss well (to evenly coat all).