- 2 small Japanese eggplants halved lengthwise, and cut into 3/4" half circles
- 2 zucchini sliced 3/4"-thk
- 4 plum tomatoes halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Oil as needed
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Toss the vegetable with the thyme, salt, pepper, and enough oil to lightly coat. Spread in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet. Roast until the vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
This recipe yields 4 servings.