Peach-Mustard-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 2 (1 1/4-lb.) pork tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Sprinkle tenderloins with salt and black pepper. Cook in hot oil in a large ovenproof skillet over high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
2. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat; add shallot, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes until tender. Remove from heat, and stir in peach preserves and next 3 ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, 1 minute or until preserves are melted. Pour over tenderloins.
3. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 150°. Transfer to a cutting board, reserving drippings in skillet. Cover loosely with aluminum foil, and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
4. Meanwhile, stir broth into reserved drippings, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until reduced by half. Serve with sliced tenderloins.
You'll also love
- Watermelon Cookies 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Coconut Date Balls 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Giblet Turkey Stock 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Rainbow Turkey Meatballs 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Peach, Tomato and Basil Summer... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pork & Mushroom Stew with Potato... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- CARAMEL PEACH COBBLER 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Mexibbean Grilled Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (8 Votes)