- 2 1/4 cups frozen watermelon cubes
- 1/2 + cup water
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 large lemon, squeezed (lime juice also works very well! use 2 limes)
- 1 fresh banana
- optional: 2 shots of tequila (or sub with more water or fruit juice)
- also optional: a few dashes of cayenne powder in the blender or over top when you serve!
- Garnish: a few slices of watermelon - with rind on - frozen.
Adapted from kblog.lunchboxbunch.com
Blend Pour. Garnish with frozen watermelon/rind slices. Serve! Enjoy.
Blending Tip! The best way to blend up this frosty is in a Vitamix - it really frosts up that thick frozen watermelon! Buy a Vitamix here (and receive free shipping!)