Banana Pie Cookies
Do you like banana pie? Then you'll love these soft yet crunchy cookies that are packed with flavors of banana and cream.
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant banana pudding mix
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup milk or cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Nilla Wafters, crushed (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 21mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In bowl of stand mixer combine butter and brown sugar, beating until combined. Add in egg and vanilla and continue mixing until smooth, scraping sides as necessary. Mix in banana pudding, baking soda and salt. Finally add in the flour and beat until just combined.
Using a large cookie scoop, scoop dough onto lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 9-11 minutes until edges begin to golden. Don’t overbake.
Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3-4 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
Beat butter until creamy in mixing bowl, add powdered sugar, milk and vanilla and beat until creamy.
When completely cool frost cookies and garnish with Nilla Wafer crumbs.
You'll also love
- 4th of July Rice Krispies Treats 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Deep Fried Apple Pies 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Banana Nut & White Morsel Muffins 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Lucky Charms® Cupcakes 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Pudding IV 4.1/5 (61 Votes)