Asparagus Bundles With Tarragon Butter
- 1/3 cup butter room temperature
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus spears
- 8 eight-inch green onion leaf tops blanched
In a small bowl combine butter, tarragon, onion salt, and lemon pepper seasoning. Set aside.
Wash asparagus and remove tough ends. Divide into 8 bundles; tie each with a green onion top. Place bundles in center of cooking grate. Grill 10 minutes or until tender, turning once halfway through grilling time. Serve with the prepared butter.
This recipe yields 8 servings.