I'm not a fan of cabbage but this recipe is good! Simple to prepare... buttery tender cabbage and noodles with sour cream, yum!
- 2-3 Sticks of Butter
- 1 bag egg noodles
- Large tub sour cream
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
Preparation time 30mins
Cook noodles as directed.
Melt one stick of butter in large pan. Add chopped cabbage and cook until tender.
Add sour cream noodles and remaining butter. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat until warm OR place into crockpot to warm.
You'll also love
- Impossibly Easy French Apple Pie 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato and Mushroom Alfredo... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Spread for Cucumber... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Macaroni Taco bake 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Curry Veggie Noodles 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Cabbage, Cucumber & Fennel Salad... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef Tips and Noodles 3.8/5 (6 Votes)