Vanilla-Lemon Berry Parfait
Lemon and fruit make this parfait a good choice for a refreshing dessert or breakfast. Low-fat yogurt and fat-free vanilla pudding keep it light.
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 (3.5 ounce) containers fat-free vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons bottled lemon curd
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups mixed berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves (Optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from health.com
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together yogurt, pudding, lemon curd, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, stir honey, lemon zest and lemon juice until combined. Add mixed berries and gently stir with a rubber spatula to coat.
Assemble the parfaits in four 8 ounce glasses. Using measuring spoons, scoop 3 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture into each glass. Top with 1/4 cup of the berry mixture, then another 3 tablespoons yogurt, and another 1/4 cup berries.
Garnish each yogurt parfait with fresh mint, if desired. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cheesecake Salad 4.5/5 (132 Votes)
- Raspberry Tiramisu 4.2/5 (117 Votes)
- Strawberry Angel Food Trifle 4.6/5 (76 Votes)
- Broccoli Mac and Cheese with Bacon... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sweet corn, zucchini & ricotta... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Orange Fluff 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Pie Baked In Apples 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf 4.4/5 (7 Votes)