Zucchini and Mozz Tart
- 1 frozen deep dish pie crust (thawed)
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 small zucchini (cut into thin rounds)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup half & half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Par-bake the crust for 5-8 minutes, or until lightly golden.
Reduce oven temperature to 400°F. Sprinkle mozzarella over bottom of crust. Top with 1/4 cup Parmesan, goat cheese, tomatoes, basil, green onions, and oregano. Arrange zucchini rounds in concentric circles to cover top of tart. Whisk eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper in medium bowl. Pour mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan.
Bake tart until custard is set and crust is golden brown, about 35 minutes.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- chicken florentine pasta (pioneer... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Vegetarian: Grilled Mushrooms with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Desserts: Lemon Curd 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Carrot Doggy Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Golden Mashed Potato Gratin 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Snowcapped Butternut Squash Recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- ROAST CHICKEN WITH ROSEMARY ON AN... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Greek-Style Zucchini 4.5/5 (2 Votes)