Baked Soy Lemon Chops
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (or 1/4 cup soy sauce + 1/4 cup water for lower salt)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops
1. In a shallow dish, combine soy sauce (or soy sauce and water), Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, pepper and oil. Add pork chops, and turn to coat evenly. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
3. Place marinated pork chops in a roasting pan, and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, basting meat often with marinade.